Planning a Seminar for Your Group
Dr. Jane Simington is pleased to work with you and your group, to create and present an impactful pre-recorded seminar; one that increases participants' knowledge and skills, and leaves each one who attends, with a powerful take-home message they can easily put into immediate action.
Contact our office for help in selecting a topic in an area of Dr. Simington's expertise.
- Grief, trauma, and suicidal symptoms, helping skills, and healing interactions.
- Personal development and empowerment.
- Soul growth and transformation.
Topic samples of Seminars include:
- Drawing a Mandala
- Depression as a Condition of Disempowerment and Hopelessness
- Helping a Client Who Feels Powerless
- Hope and Hopelessness: Healing Historical Trauma
- Releasing the Impact of Emotional Trauma
- Crisis Model of Helping
- Suicide Assessment and Intervention
- Domestic Violence
- Childhood Trauma: Releasing the Emotional Impact
- Creating a Framework for Trauma Therapy Practice
- Establishing a Safe Therapeutic Regime
- Psychoneurophysiology of Trauma
- Trauma and PTSD Assessment
- Children and Grief
- Helping as Life Draws to a Close
- Grief Across the Lifespan
Taking Flight International Corporation
Offices of Dr. Jane Simington. PhD.
205 Griesbach Road NW
Edmonton, AB T5E 6S5
E-mail: [email protected]