Dr. Jane Simington is pleased to work with you and your group, to help you design and develop a course or workshop, on the topic of her expertise.
Contact our office for help in selecting a topic in an area of Dr. Simington's expertise.
- Grief, trauma, sexual abuse, and suicidal symptoms, helping skills, and healing interactions.
- Personal development and empowerment.
- Soul growth and transformation.
Samples of Consulting Topics include:
- Depression as a Condition of Disempowerment and Hopelessness
- Helping a Client Who Feels Powerless
- Hope and Hopelessness: Healing Historical Trauma
- Releasing the Impact of Emotional Trauma
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicide Assessment and Intervention
- Domestic Violence
- Childhood Trauma: Releasing the Emotional Impact
- Creating a Framework for Trauma Therapy Practice
- Establishing a Safe Therapeutic Regime
- Psychoneurophysiology of Trauma
- Trauma and PTSD Assessment
- Children and Grief
- Helping as Life Draws to a Close
- Grief Across the Lifespan
Taking Flight International Corporation
Offices of Dr. Jane Simington. PhD.
205 Griesbach Road NW
Edmonton, AB T5E 6S5
E-mail: [email protected]