Each Turning Point propels us into a spiritual journey through loss. We enter feeling a deep sense of brokenness. We examine each aspect of our loss and grieve for what we no longer have. We implore, “Why… Why…Why?” as we attempt to comprehend what meaning this loss could have for our lives. The quest for answers to these soul nagging questions, drives us inward, there to examine, each long-held, and previously unexamined belief, and to the resulting vacillation between holding to the comfort of the familiar beliefs; even though they no longer provide the certainty they once did; or risking the acknowledgement of the knowing that has resulted from the deep inner turmoil. Stepping forth requires strength and courage. We are aware that the inner experiences have challenged us to view ourselves and our reality in diverse ways. “Now what”? becomes the mantra of our efforts to determine how to live more in line, with our soul’s purpose.
This course is created so that counselors and coaches receive the skills and education they require to assist those who are struggling to fulfill their destiny. It is developed for both personal and professional uses. Professionals and non-professionals will find this course of excellent value.
In this course you:
1) Gain the knowledge and skills needed to move your own life more in line with your purpose for being.
2) Be capable of applying the knowledge and skills to assist others as they determine the best actions required to move their lives more in line, with the new sense of self that developed following the Turning Points in their lives.
During this course you:
1) Examine the relationships between living with passion and fulfilling Soul's Purpose.
2. Reflect on questions to guide the examination of what makes one's life meaningful.
3. Examine the markers placed along life's path.
4. Examine the roadblocks that may interfere with living more in line, with Soul's Destiny.
Unit 1: Defining Purpose
Unit 2: Searching For Purpose
Unit 3: Examining Markers
Unit 4: Roadblocks
Unit 5: Career and Relationships
Unit 6: Projecting
Unit 7: Living On Purpose
Unit 8: Course Evaluation
Unit 9: Going Further
- Simington, J. (2022). Transformation Coaching: Embracing Potential Certification Course Handbook (2nd Ed.) Edmonton, AB. Taking Flight International Corporation.
- Simington, J. (2019). A Glimpse at Your Future: A Progression Visualization. Edmonton, AB: Taking Flight International Corporation.
- Simington, J. (2013). Through Soul’s Eyes: Reinventing a Life of Joy and Promise. Edmonton, AB. Taking Flight Books.
- Simington, J. (2021). Aligning Inner Brightness with Universal Consciousness. Edmonton, AB. Taking Flight Books.
Forty hours of education and training are required for certification. Education hours are given for assigned readings and exam completion.
The feedback from the course facilitator was excellent. Dr. Jane provided insights, guidance, and feedback that I wasn’t able to see or realize on my own. She helped put things in meaningful perspective and to tie everything together. Her further questions guided deeper thinking and possibilities not considered before. Her soulful direction definitely helped move my life more in line with my soul’s purpose!!!
Lori Aliche, Director of Education, Dene Tha' First Nation
High Level, Alberta.
Taking Flight International Corporation
Offices of Dr. Jane Simington. PhD.
205 Griesbach Road NW
Edmonton, AB T5E 6S5
E-mail: [email protected]