Ambiguous Losses Certification Course Benefits
1. The Healing Ambiguous Losses Associated with Missing and Murdered Women and Girls Certification Course is accredited by the Canadian Counsel of Professional Certifications (CCPC Global).
2. Education tax credits are available. They are mailed with your certificate upon completion of the course.
Upon certification by Taking Flight International Corporation as an Ambiguous Loss Counselor, graduates may:
1. Support and counsel individuals and families who are experiencing ambiguous losses, resulting from the missing and/or murder of a woman or girl.
2. Offer community information on prevention and intervention about missing and murdered women and girls.
3. Apply to CCPC Global to be recognized globally as a Certified Ambiguous Losses Counselor and use the acronym (CALC). Application to CCPC Global must be made within one year following completion of the training. Re-certification is required annually.
4. Apply this certification for 40 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward certification and/or recertification as an Addictions Counselor with the Canadian Addictions Certified Counselors Federation (CACCF), and with the international certifying body, ICADC.