Ambiguous Losses Certification Course Benefits
1. The Healing Ambiguous Losses Associated with Missing and Murdered Women and Girls Certification Course is accredited by the Canadian Counsel of Professional Certifications (CCPC Global).
2. Education tax credits are available. They are mailed with your certificate upon completion of the course.
Upon certification by Taking Flight International Corporation as an Ambiguous Loss Counselor, graduates may:
1. Provide support and counseling to individuals and families who are experiencing ambiguous losses, resulting from the missing and/or murder of a woman or girl.
2. Offer community support and information on prevention and intervention, related to missing and murdered women and girls.
3. Apply to the Canadian Counsel of Professional Certifications (CCPC Global) for recognition as a Certified Ambiguous Loss Counselor and use the initials (CALC). This is a global designation. Application to CCPC Global must be made within one year following completion of the course. Re-certification is required annually.
4. Certification following the Healing Ambiguous Losses Associated With Missing and Murdered Women and Girls Certification Course is equivalent to 40 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward certification and re-certification with the Canadian Addiction Certified Counselors Federation (CACCF) and the International Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ICADC).