Trauma Recovery Level Two Online Course Benefits
- Certification by Taking Flight International Corporation to provide trauma recovery support and counseling, following completion of all requirements and achieving a passing grade on each unit.
- The Trauma Recovery Certification Course is accredited by the Canadian Counsel of Professional Certification (CCPC Global).
- The Trauma Recovery Certification Course is worth 160 Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) hours, toward certification and re-certification as an Addictions Counselor, with the Canadian Addictions Certified Counselors Federation (CACCF) and toward international certification and re-certification with the international body for certified alcohol and drug counselors (ICADC).
Upon certification graduates may:
- Provide trauma recovery support and counseling.
- Apply to Canadian Counsel of Professional Certification (CCPC Global) for global recognition as a Certified Trauma Recovery Counselor and use the acronym (CTRC). Application to CCPC Global must be made within one year following completion of the training. Re-certification is required annually.
- Apply this certification for 160 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward certification and/or recertification as an Addictions Counselor with the Canadian Addictions Certified Counselors Federation (CACCF), and with the international certifying body, ICADC.